Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finally!! Some pictures of Nash!!

Hello everyone! Mom got a new camera for Christmas and she has been taking lots of pictures. I am eating, cooking, swimming, sledding, and yes... pooping. Ahhhh the good life! You'll have to tilt your head for a couple. Mom did not edit them before posting. Silly Mommy! I am off to play farm in my room. Hope you get a few good giggles!

I love to cook with mom... Well I like to eat what we are cooking better. I get to do a little adding and mixing and a whole lot of eating!! I am a chef in training!!!

I am warm, but I cannot move... Mom and Dad say I look like Randy from the Christmas Story!



Gpa Blair's Redneck Sled!!! I loved it!! Who knew I weighed that much that I needed a tow rope to pull me sledding!! Thanks Gpa and Gma Blair! I had LOTS of fun!





Iowa Rodeo King! I think kissing the queen during the contest really helped!!! I love my Aunt Jordanne! And Uncle Evan.... We make an awesome pair. Chick Magnet duo!! Don't worry mom you are still my only girlfriend!!





Hee hee!! Someday my mom is going to get in trouble for this one. Sitting on the potty while watching Elmo Potty Time video! Now if only I would go more on the potty like they do in the video... Mom and Dad would be super proud! Accidents happen right mom!! Hee hee... Got you back!




The side view of swimming!! I loves it, I love it, I love it! We swim almost two hours a day. I can swim at least 5 Ft under water. I am a dolphin!
















1 comment:

  1. You never stop, Mama Jayme!! And neither does Nash! He is so smart- 100 words!! Wow. I am just trying to get Joey to recognize his name! : ) However, he has no problems recognizing the words "Spiderman" and "Nintendo"! Nash is getting so old- they grow up so fast! Mom showed me the clippings from Jordanne's ceremony from the paper- that Nash stole the show - sorry Aunt Jordanne! But, give her my congrats!

    ReplyDelete